Sonitas ad Vitam cc has been specializing in the procurement of local and overseas journals, magazines, periodicals, books (textbooks and others) as well as subscription management and related services to all types of libraries, research organisations, government and corporate institutions throughout South Africa since 2003.
For more than 7 years our core focus have been to:
- Implement a streamlined process for handling subscription activations, renewals, missing issue claims and cancellations.
- Implement a streamlined process to source and supply any journal, magazine, periodical or book that is still in print, even if we have had no previous relationship with the particular publisher of the publication.
- Manage payments to multiple publishers on behalf of the end user.
- Communication of relevant information (for instance: change of delivery address) to publishers on behalf of the end user.
- Management of order and delivery history records on behalf of the end user.
Through our committed effort our clients saves the time and effort associated with management of the
administrative process of sourcing, acquiring and management of local and overseas journals, magazines,
periodicals, books (textbooks and others) as well as subscriptions.
By taking advantage of a vast number of products and services as provided by publishers and suppliers
worldwide, we have access to an incredible array of content providing our clients with the widest choice, great
value and expert advice form our passionate and dedicated team of key account managers.
The fact that a significant majority of our clients have opted to renew their contracts with us is a strong
indicator that we possess the necessary skills and competencies to successfully fulfil any contract to
which we have committed ourselves.
Sonitas ad Vitam cc is a firmly established organization showing ongoing growth and success through
service excellence and a constant hunger for new challenges in the dynamic and evolving South African